Dragon Professional Anywhere
Lightweight versatility, heavyweight performance
Key benefits for the Enterprise edition
Fast, Accurate and
Fast, extremely responsive, and highly accurate out-of-the-box enterprise speech recognition with speech profiles that can be easily accessed across multiple devices.
No Limit on
Speak freely and as much as you like with no per user limits — business professionals can stay productive anywhere and focus on the business rather than the technology.
Easy to Install and
No complex configurations, one-click installation, and automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff, less hassle for your employees, and users can be up and running within minutes.
Leverage Nuance Deep
With a next-generation speech engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning technology, Dragon achieves high recognition accuracy while dictating, even for users with accents or open office working.
Support for thin client hardware, server virtualization as well as Citrix environments. Allows for fast and easy integration into existing IT infrastructure.
Support for virtualized
Supports Citrix XenApp®, Citrix XenDesktop®, VMware® Horizon View, RDSH Server or Microsoft® Remote Desktop Services, enabling users to dictate from workstations and thin clients.
The clients connect to a server component that is installed using 256-bit encryption. Data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
The Nuance Management Center makes it easy to track employee usage of Dragon, redistribute licenses based on usage, and manage or share customizations, including custom words, commands and auto-texts, across multiple users.
Features that mean business
Dragon Professional Anywhere provides onpremise enterprise-ready speech recognition across your existing infrastructure of Windows-based devices, including virtualized and remote-access PCs
The lightweight Windows client application downloads and installs in minutes and provides a secure connection to your on-premise data center
Dragon Professional Anywhere can be installed on windows-based enterprise workstations or laptops in just minutes without the need for complex configurations
Support for thin client hardware, server virtualization as well as Citrix® environments. Allows for fast and easy integration into existing IT infrastructure.
Delivers high recognition accuracy with the ability to learn and adapt to a variety of accents and environments, with a next generation speech engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning technology
Ideal for diverse work groups and settings:
- Optimized for speakers with accents, such as regional dialects
- Dragon learns words and phrases used most to minimize corrections and adapts to the user’s voice while dictating
Dynamic profiles provide business professionals easy access from any computer location or thin client
Administrators set and store user settings such as custom words, custom commands, and PowerMic settings with central administration through the Nuance Management Center (NMC):
- Staff can start dictating with Dragon on any shared PC with no setup required
Support for Virtualised environments
Fast and accurate dictation into office productivity applications, web browsers, and other standard Windows enterprise applications
Users dictate text anywhere they would normally type:
- Use voice commands like “Next/previous field” to navigate between fields
- Organize and share commands with other Dragon users and automate repetitive tasks
Empower business professionals with a Nuance PowerMic option, a high-quality, handheld microphone that makes it easy to dictate into and control applications
Ergonomic handheld microphone with robust dictation, programmable buttons and integrated mouse functionality means users can:
- Dictate, edit, navigate and review documents and reports
- Use the toggle button to switch dictation on and off if they need to quickly
- Program buttons to automate steps such as advancing sequentially through form fields in an incident report
Minimize post-editing with formatting and other recognition improvements to speed document turnaround and report filing
Improved recognition of numbers and email address formatting, hyperlink formatting in auto-texts, and place names based on how we naturally speak, resulting in fewer overall corrections. For example:
- “three double two five” – “3225”
- “John dot Smith at Nuance dot com” > email@example.com
Centralize administration through the Nuance Management Center (NMC) for significant cost savings
Provides powerful, yet easy-to-use centralized user administration to help organizations ensure efficient use of licenses and meet requirements for reporting accuracy:
- Track employee usage of Dragon
- Assign, switch licenses or redistribute licenses via a license key
- Manage or share customizations, including custom words, commands and auto-texts, across multiple users
Use custom voice commands to automate repetitive tasks and increase efficiencies
Execute multi-step processes to reduce repetitive steps:
- Create custom voice commands to insert signatures or standard clauses into documents
- Create time-saving macros to automate multi-step tasks, such as form-filling
- Once created, share custom commands across the Dragon user community with NMC
Flexible volume licensing programs
Nuance Management Center
Centralised user administration made easy
Too much time spent on inefficient
Nuance User Management Center (NUMC) makes it easy to track usage and centrally manage licenses, user accounts and profiles, administrative settings, and custom words and commands across the enterprise. Dragon Professional Anywhere speech recognition software coupled with NUMC and goal-driven project management and services, provides a complete enterprise-ready solution that meets your organization’s specific documentation productivity requirements to improve the corporate bottom line.