Kofax Power PDF
Kofax Power PDF
Easily Create, Convert, Share and eSign PDF Files
Kofax Power PDF products are powerful solutions designed to let you create, convert, edit, share and eSign PDF files with ease. Work more efficiently, securely and seamlessly across Windows and Mac platforms with Power PDF. Volume licensing on the Power PDF Advanced begins at 5 users.
Power PDF Case Study
Kofax Power PDF is built for business users to provide an easy way to create, manage and share the highly popular PDF file format. Power PDF 5 offers significant value for companies looking to increase productivity while reducing costs. It supports today’s work-at-home, highly distributed and mobile workforces with a huge leap forward in document scanning accuracy, integration with Microsoft OneDrive and expanded accessibility – in alignment with U.S. and E.U. requirements. Moreover, it works across devices and platforms and easily shares documents in the cloud.
Power PDF 5 is seamlessly integrated with Kofax’s SignDoc e-signature solution, helping organizations automate the time-intensive process of signature execution and management. Companies of all sizes can use a single solution to meet simple to complex needs and workforces, critical in today’s ever-changing environment.
PDF software can be costly, require extensive support and needs to be secure. In contrast, Kofax Power PDF 5 works like other Microsoft Office desktop products, so it’s easy to learn, works across devices and platforms, and offers security controls critical to enterprises.
Power PDF fits Your Needs
- Create and compile PDFs from almost any document or file type
- Deliver the most accurate versions of your documents
- Work across devices and platforms and easily share documents in the cloud
- Security precautions with advanced features such as redaction
- Deploy across your enterprise
New Features of Power PDF 5.0
- New: Collaboration Server (Advanced Volume only)Work together across the enterprise and around the world Enterprise users can collaborate on PDF documents in real-time across the enterprise, in the office and remotely, supporting dynamic teamwork and a seamless workflow.
- New: Deployment via Power PDF Advanced Volume Subscriber Access License (SAL) Server (Advanced Volume only) Deploy Power PDF with SAL licensing to Windows named users via License Server to support compliance and availability for user and term management (term pricing available). SAL enables true oversight of license accounting and server-based expiration dates.
- New: Fuzzy Search capability Perform a Google-like proximity search instead of an exact search. Expand your results to find typos, different word orders, etc.
- New: Power PDF Mobile Collaborate on any device, anywhere at any time. View and work with PDF files whether you are on a Microsoft Surface or an Apple iPad. View, markup, sign, and send to print directly from your device. Supports iOS 13.6+ and Android OS 8.1+ devices.
Interested in a Trial of Power PDF?
Power PDF 5.0 Advanced Datasheet
Power PDF 5.0 Standard Datasheet
Power PDF 5.0 Standard for Mac Datasheet Mobile
PPDF5 vs Adobe
PPDF5 vs FoxitPDF
PPDF5 vs NitroPro
Interested in Power PDF?
Get in touch with our Document Solutions Specialists to discuss which Power PDF solution is best for you.