Manual paper processes that rely heavily on printing, faxing and mailing waste time and money—this is true for individual users and organizations of any size. To increase efficiency in the home office, or to digitally transform business processes to become more agile and connected, a streamlined document management solution is essential.
Kofax PaperPort allows individuals and organizations to scan, share, search and organize documents in a simple, integrated solution. With Kofax PaperPort, you can take individual or enterprise information management to new levels of productivity and security using the ultimate digital filing cabinet.
Organize and Digitize So You Can Work Like Tomorrow
PaperPort Standard drives organization and efficiency that enables you to work like tomorrow:
- Document storage: Simply find, scan and share any document, and organize your personal or home office files in one place.
- Simplified organization: View, edit, and share PDF files with ease, and reduce paper clutter.
- Greater efficiency: End your reliance on copying and mailing, and get access to all your digital documents instantly by creating searchable digital PDFs for quick access—all in one application.
- Simple paper to text conversion: Convert paper to text in one, easy step to create editable text for instant use in word processing or spreadsheet software.
- Scanner integration: Make your all-in-one printer, mobile scanner or desktop scanner faster and easier to use with seamless integration.
Organizing important personal documentation such as bills, receipts, financial records or photos can be overwhelming. What if you could easily find, scan and share any document, and organize your personal or home office files—all in one place?
Kofax PaperPort Standard allows you to scan, share, search and organize personal documents in a simple, integrated document management solution. With PaperPort Standard, you can eliminate manual paper clutter by organizing your documents into digital files on your desktop.
PaperPort will work with the following
- Intel Pentium 4 compatible, or newer CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.4 GB free hard disk space for application files and installation
- 1024×768 resolution display with 16 bit (High Color) or better
- Windows compatible pointing device
- Internet connection and web access necessary
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP 32-bit SP3
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit with SP2 or higher
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 3, 4 and 5.5
- Chrome 4, 9 (versioning changed)
Paperport Standard Summary
Scan, share and search documents to organize your personal or home office
Paperport Professional Summary
Simplify document management across your organization